Happy October! The SF Track & Field Club wants to see how creative you are. No, we’re not asking for your pumpkin carving skills… Instead, we want your designs for next year’s 2021 SF Pride Meet medal! The winning design will get $100 and an automatic entry into the meet. Here are the parameters:
- Design should be singular sided (the back side will be blank for engraving)
- Design should be 3 colors max (not including the color of the medal: gold, silver, bronze)
- Circular designs should be no larger than 3″ in diameter
- Rectangular designs should be no larger than 3″ x 2″
- Designs should embody the LGBTQI track & field community and be gender neutral
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday November 12th at 11:59pm.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com .
The winning design will be announced at the End-Of-Year party.